So I'm giving up alcohol. Kinda. Right now/the past couple of months, I only drink (maximum 4 drinks) on Fridays or Saturdays (rarely both), so about once a week. I'll hopefully either cut drinkiing in half (only every two weeks/twice per month) or only drink on special occasions like graduation. But probably the first one. Or maybe I'll just drink less, less often (two drinks, every two weeks) or something like if I'm going with friends to a bar, only have 1 or 2 drinks before going and if i'm going to someone's house have the same, but maybe bring mixed drinks so after 1 or 2 I can switch to just plain pop or juice with no one noticing.
Since I probably already have unhealthy coping techniques, I don't really need to become an alcoholic too...
On top of alcohol generally being bad for you and potentially addictive, last night I fell asleep in a friends bed again. My roommate was there though, she took me home, and stayed with me most of the night. But still, it seems like I could be doing more to prevent sexual assault...
On to food!
I have been doing pretty good with the fruit fasting, but haven't been exercising. I think I might try to exercise today, and see how it goes and figure out a plan for sustainable eating. I want to fruit fast the rest of the weekend, but I also got my period so I really want some chocolate! Maybe... I could walk to the grocery store/corner store and get some chocolate, and then work out after that and then continue fruit fasting.
For my sustainable eating plan, I think I want to try eating mostly just fruit (like now), but add things in for breakfast and lunch (like a can of beans for protein (around 500 cal., 20 to 30 grams protein)) and then make sure I burn off those calories. Like if I go running or do karate, then eat the calories I burned. This way, if I only eat what I burn and fruit, I should have a deficit of 1000 cal per day. Maybe. I'll figure it out.
Homework time...
No comments:
Post a Comment