Wayy to much. I am a fat pig! My roommate almost walked in on me binging. Not pretty.
If i keep this up, not only will I die hugely obese, but probably from a ruptured stomach. I have to stop...
medium bowl of spinach with dressing x 4
Orange
apple x2
grapes (1 cup)
1 cup (dry) rice (400) + various toppings (400)
2 bags chips (420)
Mike and Ikes (210)
peanut butter
1/2 lb tofu with italian (240+ 200)
Total: about 2500 calories
Exercise:
45 mins karate
1 hr 45 mins walking
If I do jumping jacks for 45 mins that should be enough to break even. I'll watch supersize vs superskinny while I work out. And after that I'm going to do a bit of homework, then bed and up at 6:50.
Tomorrow goals/plan
breakfast: tofu and veggie stir fry (with rice/noodles?)
Lunch: spinach salad, apple, orange, grapes (spread over the day?) (350)
Supper: salad + half a can beans+ 1/4 cup rice (460)
Exercise:
go for a walk?
practice karate
Keep it light, mostly to distract yourself from eating.
I need to do better tomorrow... I have to. Maximum weight goal: 135. The way my maximum weight now is 147. Eg most of the time, 130 ish.
Distractions for tomorrow
- Homework (papers x3, presentation, independent project)
- Read (HP, narnia, wintergirls, tithe)
- write
- be active (walk/karate/run/wander aimlessly outside)
- pack only if desperate
Later:
Exercised for 1 episode. Jumping Jacks, jogging in place (they burn about the same) 100 crunches, lots of squats, a few lunges, side plank 1 min each side.
I think my roommate and I are a little like the people on SS vs SS. More about this later though.
No comments:
Post a Comment