Binge... Kinda... I stayed just under my calorie limit for the day, so shouldn't gain, but still it sucks.
So... Starting right now...
I'm fasting, for lack of a better word. Basically I'm just going to eat as little as possible, but I'm still trying to be as healthy as possible. So I will have, at least a piece of fruit/ or some veggies, a multi-vitamin and lots of water.
I hope to do this long-term. For the 24 days left in April anyway, maybe until the end of lent. Maybe until I reach my goal weight. I think I can lose 10 lbs in the next 24 days. Well, actually I think I can lose 13-15, if I eat around 400 calories/day and maintain my exercise levels. So maybe I will just go until I'm down 10 lbs (from now) and then have a week or so eating 1250 calories per day to give my body a break.
I think that (at least the two days a week that I have karate) I'll have a meal with veggies, brown rice and either tofu or lentils (totalling at most, 600 calories). A karate class burns about 300-450 calories, and I also walk there, burning an extra 100 or so. The food will help me not pass out, something I sometimes do. That'd be embarrassing.
I have to go home in a few days. It's going to be hard to do this at home, with my parents around, but I will try.
The lack of food (prior to binge) was starting to f**k with my brain. I was taking the bus today, completely missed my stop and wound up at the terminal. I almost stayed on the bus there too. It was ok, I just walked back to my stop, but still. Freaky. Other stuff happened too but I can't quite remember. I am going to go get some sleep now and maybe that will improve the whole situation.
Goodnight, beautiful people <3
No comments:
Post a Comment