I've lost about 10 lbs in the last 19 days. If I keep this up, I can be 135 by the time I go home for the summer. Just have to eat about 500-800 or less until then. (I have it more accurately figured out in my iPod and notebook)
I've forgotten how time consuming this whole unhealthy extreme weight loss thing is. I am always thinking about calories, calculating this or that. Today I spent at least 15 minutes figuring out the calories in alcohol. The Internet only had calories for ounces, but the bottle said it was in mL... Anyway it's a good thing I like math. (600 for the 375 mL bottle. :0 ) I also spend a lot of time on the Internet, reading pro Ana stuff... And exercising... And counting calories, like figuring out how much to eat for two weeks and buying groceries accordingly. My parents would freak. I am already anxious about Easter, when I will have to go home to my family and they might notice if I've lost weight and don't eat. They probably will. I can already see my chest ribs again, If only faintly, when I move my arms. And I think my bras are getting looser :) I want to be an A cup again... I want my size 5 "teen jeans" to fit nicely again... I want my shirts to be loose...
Anyway... Tips for future me :) and I guess anyone else who wants them, but they might be unhealthy and there are better ways to lose weight
- drink coffee when you want to binge. It fills you up, gives you energy and hurts your stomach (take antacids with it, it'll still hurt just enough)
- have a snack and multivitamin. Again, will make you feel nauseated.
-if it's late at night, just go to bed
- if you fill up on vegetables one meal a day, it feels like a binge and you get some nutrients
- avoid liquid calories no matter what! They add calories and you don't feel full. Also... I don't know about you but I can down over 300 calories in chocolate soymilk in like 5 minutes
- avoid condiments. Same reason as above
-eat lots of fruit and vegetables. The fibre will help... Keep things moving which is great for weight loss.
- for caffeine without feeling sick, but still feeling full, have tea (great for breakfast, herbal tea is great for an afternoon/night snack)
Exercise!
Count every calorie and make sure it balances out
If there's a food you know you'll binge on, don't buy it! For me, peanut butter and cereal are binge foods, but in some circumstances, really anything will do... Even flour and apple juice :/ ... That's where the first few tips come in.
Stay skinny :)
No comments:
Post a Comment