I a little bit hate myself for saying this... But... Binged. Again. It's not even that I ate too much that I hate myself, because really, I didn't. I think. I hate that I've become one of those girls who is like "OMG! I just binged!"
Normal Girl: "Oh really? What did you eat?"
Those girls: "Half a cookie! OMG I'm so FAT!"
(That's an exaggeration, by the way)
But anyway, calorie-wise it was only about a normal day. Fasting-wise, it was a lot. I feel like I might explode. And I'm sooooo thirsty!
Tip o' the day! Drink lots of water. I like to have 2 cups in the morning, then 2 cups of herbal tea in my first class, then work on a litre (4 more cups) all day. I flavour this with a few drops of orange extract and pretend it's 0 calories. It's probably about 5 though, so I consider it ok. It helps you feel full, and keeps you from passing out too!
I kept spacing out today. I spaced out and stood in my room for about 10 minutes without realizing I was just standing doing nothing.
Ok. Bedtime. Hopefully this will be better once shark week is over. I want to fast again!
No comments:
Post a Comment