Yep I'm definitely sick. :(
Also... I've had about the worst week so far. I'm looking for a place to live, and went to look at an apartment today. It was pretty much a crackhouse. The real estate lady that I assumed would be there to show me around wasn't, instead this sketchy guy walks up and starts telling me about the place.
Turns out he was a drug dealer/crack head/ been to jail/cell mates with the guy who owned the apartment (which turned out to be a hotel). Anyway, he was like, I'll show you a nice place, so we walked for a bit and then he told me that stuff and I got super-freaked out and left.
Also, I was expecting some college friends to come visit (I wrote about them a while ago, the guy I did not sleep with? If you remember that lol. If you don't... He's my friend, and we didn't sleep together, except in the actual sleeping sense. And that doesn't count because we didn't even share a bed) but it turns out they aren't anymore. *sigh*
And... I'm pretty sure I'm at the point in weight loss where the weight comes off painfully slow, even if you don't eat much. We'll see how it goes though. I think I am almost at the point where I'll post my weights on here! :)
Resist the urge to binge! You know you can :)
No comments:
Post a Comment