19 March 2012

Day 1 of the great AnaRegzig inspired 34 day fast

Ok. So day 1. Not the greatest start. I had 600 calories (a full 200 more than planned :(. Stupid stress-induced mini-binge...) But will burn off 400 of that, and maybe more later tonight.

I really really really really really REALLY want a hula hoop.
But one for adults.
There's this website (I'll post it if anybody wants), Pixie Hoops or something like that. Anyway, they make these beautiful hula hoops (In BC Canada, free shipping!) for dancing and they are collapsible for travel.... I really want one. But they are like 80 bucks. So I want to see if I even like hula hooping first (I was bad at it as a kid, but I hear adult ones are bigger and heavier and easier to work with)... So I might get one this weekend at Wal mart or something. We shall see.
Also, apparently it burns like 300-600 calories per hour (couldn't find exact numbers but it varies depending on you and the hoop... and stuff)

Do I seem spaced out or weird or something? I can't shake this feeling. Head in the clouds, mind in the delicate matchstick bones of mice and voles and shrews, crushing beneath my too-large fingers as I poke gently through an owl pellet. I know, nothing beautiful about owl pellets. They are scary, black masses that eat up tiny, delicate things and bury them in a mass of black, sticky fur.
The world outside is too bright, too busy. I wish for the soft, protective darkness of winter. The gentle cushion of snow.
The sun beating down and the gentle stabs of hunger burn my pain away.

Ok. Focus. I have to do homework. Dammit!
Stay strong everybody :)

EDIT:
I just realized the whole reason I even posted was to put up my intake for last week... so here it is.
I know... I was being a fat kid yesterday... :( it's ok though, didn't go up much.
Also, I got a hula hoop on the way home from karate!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment