12 March 2012

intake week of march 5th


:(
That's all...

I am kinda sick today. My stomach is freaking out. Stress I think. Anyway, I ate some food, hoping it would be ok... I'm at about 600 for the day now. I'll burn about 400 off later, if I can make it to my workout.

I am doing a competition for the rest of lent.  So here's a few numbers...

SW: 150 something
GW: 146
Dream weight: 140
Calorie Goal: Max 650
Ideal calorie goal: 300
Burn goal: 400/day, 6 days/week

I already worked out all the food I intend to eat for the next two weeks. Total: about 9000 calories. The only thing that I see being a problem is this weekend. There might be a lot of drinking. I'll work out a plan though.

I want to cut. So much pain. And stress. And tired.  
I just wish for skinny.
I think after this competition, I'm just going to focus on eating healthy, 1250 calories per day. If I can get over my addiction to being hunger-drunk.
Stay strong and you can make it through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment