07 March 2012

iPod update!

Good morning :) after a binge Monday, getting my period Tuesday and restricting, Wednesday I wake up... Down 2 more pounds (from start, I gained a bit Sunday/Monday). Yay!
I could probably be more healthy about this, but I can't quite bring myself to care.
So here's to working out on an empty stomach, eating tests and assignments, not cake and pizza (just an expression, I rarely eat either even when I'm being "normal") feeling mildly intoxicated all the time and getting some sleep :)

In other news, this weekend I stumbled across For the Love of Nancy on YouTube. Bah! The ED lifetime movies have really grown on me :) I especially like this one for the Christmas parts. And the exercising parts... I might be screwed up a little... Oh well :) 125, Here I come!
Stay strong today everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment