21 March 2012

Day 3 of the great ARI 34 day (fast?) and Pants

Yesterday = not as planned :(
I am down a pound though. Well down four from last night, but I chugged a litre of water to keep from bingeing. Success!
Kinda. I ate 676 calories. And didn't exercise at all...
Today goals
3-6: get 2 homework items done (due tomorrow)
6-8: karate
8-10:30: finish homework if necessary. Watch tv/ hula hoop if not :) Then record intake before bed.
Bed at 10:30. Then school at 8:30 tomorrow!

I might try out the 2-4-6-8 diet. Except I think we may have established that very low calorie diets aren't my thing. I think 600-800 is a good window, but I'll keep aiming for much less just because it helps I think :) You know, like if I said, Oh I'll eat 1200 calories, but then accidentally binge or something and eat an exra 500, I hardly have any deficit at all... But if I'm like, 100 today! and then eat an extra 500, I am still sitting pretty nicely for my goal of 134 by April 20th.

I think my pants fit a little looser already :) My loosest size 5s fit again! They're a bit tight, but not too bad. Now to just get the other 5 pairs to fit. The only thing is, the size 7s that I've been wearing while fat are pretty much my favourite pants ever. I was sad when I got too skinny and they didn't fit anymore and some small part of me was like, well I might be fat... but at least my pants fit again! (I do have other nice ones though. Just nothing that fits nicely while I'm in/above the 140s)
My wrists feel a little smaller too, and I think my thigh gap is coming back! Yay :)
Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment