Me. 140 lbs (or so), last year. This is my first big goal. I'm at least 3 weeks away. Maybe more.
Second goal is 130. ( I have pictures of me then too, but i am not really toned so I look the same as here. Except my bones stick out a tiny bit)
(Side note: I'm flexing my abs, but not sucking in)
Alternative to goals: There are two dresses I'd like to fit into again. They might fit at about 135. They're at my parents house though, so I'll just use the scale for now.
I'm putting this in my iPod. I spent a good part of today looking through old pictures on my computer. Thinspiration, pictures of me at my lowest (128). I want to be skinny again. I want people to worry about me not eating. I want to argue with my parents (and win) about what I eat (or don't eat).
My muscles ache. I missed this feeling.
Random TMI...
Peanuts are a laxative. A pretty good one too. Too bad they're so high calorie.
Today
In: 1200
Burned: 200 (+daily activities)
A few months of days like this and I'll be at my goal :)
Stay strong, and take care of yourself <3

No comments:
Post a Comment