8:10 am
Plan for the day: under 100
So far: plain tea
Lunch/snacks
baby carrots - 35?
rice cake - 35
puffs - 40 cal for 2/3 cup
I just need to remember, if I keep it under 600 calories for the next 33 days, I will be 135 or less by the end of the fast. Which is great. So I'll eat if I absolutely have to.
I plan to spend most of the day at the library, working. Here's my day plan:
9:00 - job interview/go to school
10-lunch - class
Lunch - don't eat, go to library, use printer, work
1-6 ish - class
6-10:20 - work in library, catch bus home (or maybe walk if it isn't scary out :O )
10:30 - log day, go to bed. Or maybe try out my new hula hoop, or even go for a run :) We'll see how it goes.
Work hard today!
No comments:
Post a Comment