Good morning all :)
Last night went well; before we left I had 2 small drinks, at most 400 calories but probably less. At the restaurant, the menu was different than what I saw online so that freaked me out a bit. I ended up getting a vegetable curry, and they put the rice on the side so I didn't really eat much of that :)
I remember seeing a tip somewhere that said to eat with chopsticks because it slows you down. I think this does help you eat slower.
I just had water when we went to the pub after. This morning when I woke up, I was (x being my weight on Sunday) x -7. Yay :)
I hope everybody else's night went well too.
Aside from the food it was a pretty good night. I was a single with two couples though, so... well you know how it is. They're all my friends though so it could have been worse.
All around, not a bad night.
Keep up the hard work everybody :)
I love that "empty stomach drunk feeling" (from your last post) haha it feels so nice!
ReplyDeleteGood job on your intake! I haaate when the online menu is different, I panic every time haha! Chopsticks definitely slow you down though-unless you're a pro- which in turn gives time to digest and feel full faster= less food :D
Congrats on the weight loss! that's great!
Stay strong <3