24 March 2012

Day 6 of the great 34-day fast?

Hi.
So good news! I may have gotten a job! A good job too!
Bad news... I have to pass a medical to get said job.
Good news! I had my blood  checked a week or so ago and my iron was up to 145! (from 102-113 before). So this whole medical thing should go over well. Hopefully.
The only reason I'm worried is because I want to lose weight still but I can't be all weak for this job (It's such a cool job too!). I was hoping to be underweight by summer. Or at least the end of summer. (only a few pounds underweight. Goal range is 125-130. And then from there I'll just tone up.)

Also... My friend got drunk a few days ago and we got talking... We've both gained weight recently. (I gained 20 after Christmas, am back to about 6lbs above starting weight). Anyway, she asked me if we could start eating together. So obviously I want to help her and everything, but:
  1. I am  weird and secretive about food and would prefer to not share everything that goes in my mouth with anyone. I don't want someone else to decide what I'm eating today.
  2. I don't want to give her an eating disorder
  3. If she knew what I ate, she'd freak out. Maybe tell my parents or someone.
  4. Being skinny is my thing. I'm a terrible person but... She's prettier, funnier, gets better marks. So being skinnier is the quantitative thing that I'm better at. You know? She got 95% on a test, I weigh 20 lbs less (I have no idea how accurate the second number is btw)
So I told her something... non-commital... I don't know.
Today, I am eating mostly tea. I went grocery shopping this morning, last time before I go home for Easter. I hope to be back at my Christmas weight by then. So I really have to be focused now. Once I get into the 130s I think I'll start posting my weight.  I know I said that about the 140s but I changed my mind :) Anyway, the rest of my weight will come off a lot slower and harder. I'll make it though. I need to find the dress that fit at my lowest weight. It's my goal to fit it again. I have grown about an inch since I wore it last, so maybe it'll even fit when I'm a little heavier. I wore my size 5 "teen" jeans to the grocery store. They fit alright, I just have a muffin top that's noticeable in my T-shirts but not my coat. So yeah. In a few more pounds... :)

It's the gloomy kind of day that makes me want to stay in bed cuddling with a cute boy all day. Rainy, cold. I miss my ex. I miss my dog. Maybe what I really miss is a warm body curled up next to mine.
I really really really want to get a pet. Or maybe I just want my dog back. It's hard to know for sure, but I'm not allowed pets in my apartment right now so I have time to figure it out.

So that's what's up with me. I am off to write a paper now. Stay strong today!

No comments:

Post a Comment