Is there a specific event you want to lose weight for?
Nope, just want to feel better about myself.
My mom is coming to visit today. I might have more to say about this later, since it might have something to do with my iron levels or she might just be coming to see me.
Haven't eaten yet today. I'm not hungry. I went running though, so I probably should eat something. I just don't want to though. Let you know what happens with that too.
I'm off to go read about some balsam fir regeneration and then write a report about it.
Take care and stay beautiful <3
EDIT:
It's midafternoon. I haven't eaten yet.
My mom came to visit partly to see me and partly to tell me our dog is sick. He probably has cancer, or it might be something else but either way it doesn't look good. The tests should be back by the end of the week. He was supposed to have a surgery, he's only 6, but they couldn't do the surgery, it was too bad.
I tried to tell them he was sick last spring when I came home for the summer. They didn't think it was any big deal and he only went to the vet in October. That's like 6 months. what if we could have saved him if he went to the vet sooner? Even when we did go, my mom didn't know what was wrong with him (like his symptoms). I had to tell the vet everything and she kept saying the wrong things, like no he doesn't do that when he did.
I don't want to blame them, but they are always so busy. It frustrates me, nobody has time for what's important. I never want to be like that. They are just always working.
He's on medications to try to make it better and painkillers and something else. 3 things anyway. And one of them makes his moods change. He's aggressive now and he's a big dog. My mom says if he attacks someone or something we'll have to put him down. He wassuch a sweet dog before, we used to chase each other around the yard and he'd grab my hands in his mouth and pull me around gently. Only once did he get too excited and grab too hard. It barely left a bruise. We used to cuddle, he'd sit on my lap on the floor long after he was too big. The last time I went home he spent the whole first night on my bed and we went running together. My mom said he doesn't sleep at night much anymore but he doesn't seem like he's in pain. I just want him to be ok.
I want to go home.
:( I hope your dog is ok, fingers crossed the test results reveal something you can fix.
ReplyDeleteIf you don't feel like eating maybe you could make a green juice/smoothie to get some goodness into you?
All the best xxx