28 November 2011

60 day challenge Day 6

Have you ever been overweight or underweight?
I was over weight (5lbs) about four years ago. I've never been underweight, but I was close last summer and my end goal is slightly underweight.

My head feels foggy. I had to take pills to sleep last night, but I'm still tired. Maybe there's something to this whole iron thing.
On the plus side, I spent a few hours looking at different training plans for running and I think I might run a half marathon next fall (Either September or October) and a marathon next February (2013). :)
Binged last night. Stayed under budget though.
And had a breakfast binge. Maybe that's why I feel so numb.

I am scared of getting back to binging and over exercising. Being careful though. Trying not to cut (too much). If for no other reason than it can't be good for my iron levels.

I can't study. Can't focus. Partly because of my dog and the bingeing but mostly because my roommates are dirty.

I just want to hibernate. At home. With my buddy.

Wake me up when the world is pretty again.

All my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment