17 November 2011

Weigh in and more roommate stuff

Just a fast post, because there are some problems with the wireless internet, and I borrowed a friend's cord so I could do some work tonight.

I weighed in this morning. 1 lb less than what I've been at all last week! Could it be real?!

That is all. Feel free to stop reading if you don't care to hear about roommate stuff (although it is weight-related)

This morning, after I watched tv most of the night, instead of sleeping, after eating the first of two small breakfasts (total: 450 ish), after going for a half-hour run, I walked home, showered, had a 45 minute nap and then got up to get ready for class. As I was eating my second breakfast, my roommates were talking in the kitchen. They were both complaining about not liking the weight they saw on the scale. One said she was going to have a very small breakfast,, and then go workout. So I obviously felt like the fat kid, eating two breakfasts, super triggering. Until I noticed that my roommate considers a 'small breakfast' a bagel with peanut butter (at least 300 but probably 400 calories). I consider a small breakfast a piece of fruit, or a few crackers and a multi-vitamin. Not that that really matters, since all my meals are aimed for 500 calories anyway.
My roommate is always throwing away perfectly good food. Example, she cooked supper last night and ate about half (her friends helped I think) of the casserole tray thingy. She threw the rest out this morning. Maybe this is just me, but I always try to buy cheap, healthy groceries and save everything/use as little as possible. She does this with dish soap too, using half a bottle (literally) for a sink of dishes. I just want to be like, "Have you never heard of phosphates?! Do you know what they do to lakes? At home, do you go through a bottle of dish soap every week?"
*sigh* They make me crazy.

I promise that in my next post, I will not mention my roommates! Unless it's a good story, like me and my roommate went to the mall and bought pretty underwear and yogurt lol which may happen tomorrow. (the roommate I like, not the two that are crazy)

Take care :)
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment