28 November 2011

I'm becoming one of those people that post all the time, aren't I?

This is my dog, taken a year or two ago. He looks mostly the same, except he has lost a little weight after the vet recommended it and his chin is going a little bit grey. And he probably doesn't have snow on his face right now :)

I am trying to stay calm, not worry, realize that it's out of everybody's control and what will happen will happen.
I am trying not to freak out and eat healthy and not cut and not over-exercise.

Just have to be strong and study and focus on getting all this done before I get to go home:
  • Test and assignment due: Thursday the 1st
  • Lab exam: Dec 9th
  • Presentation: Dec 9th
  • Assignments due: Thursday the 8th
  • Presentations (all I have to do is show up and watch other people present): Dec 13th
  • Exam 1 and 2: Dec 14th
  • Exam 3: Dec 15th
  • Exam 4: Dec 16th
  • Final paper Due Dec 19th
That's all. I can do it. And then I can go home. I'm getting picked up right after my exam on the 16th. The exam starts at 6 pm.

Has anyone ever tried different types of chocolate soy milk? I got a different brand because it was cheaper and can't tell if I don't like the taste or if it's the same and it's just all in my head. The vanilla ones all taste basically the same, delicious. I think.

I am having soup and cereal for supper. And then karate, where I will work hard and relax and have fun. And then home, where I will maybe have some chocolate soy milk and definitely work on some sort of homework. Mini-homework-goals: Read lectures for test Thurs. Write results section of final paper. Think about introduction. Then get some non-drug induced sleep and if up in the night, use the time productively instead of watching infomercials. K? K. No sleep before 10 pm. Unless it's a nap before karate.
Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment