Weekly challenge: Pick one unhealthy food or habit you have (eg. Artificial sweetener, chocolate, eating after 8pm, skipping breakfast) and aim to go 7 days without eating/doing it.
- Skipping meals and bingeing later. Imma try to have 3 meals a day, 500-600 calories each.
- Skipping meals and bingeing later. Imma try to have 3 meals a day, 500-600 calories each.
Day one: How tall are you, what do you currently weigh, and what do you hope to weigh after the 60 days? (Be realistic).
I'm 5'10" tall and prefer not to say what I weigh, but I hope to lose 5 to 10 lbs (realistic goal. Unrealistic but possibly achievable goal= 16lbs).
I am getting very excited for Christmas break. And nervous for all the food. I will be running more by then though and will just try to not eat more than I can burn off. I'm scared about trying to count calories.
I got a new day, new plan. Just don't go over budget and be honest with calorie counts and I'll still reach my goal, just a little later than I hoped. Think of calories under as bonus, a tiny step closer to goal. It's ok to have some days with no extra deficit. Trying to make up for binges by not eating only leads to a vicious cycle, so just keep control, eat to budget when you have to and be strong enough to pick yourself up and start over.
Last night, at about 11 I started getting a little hungry again. Not too bad, but enough that I could justify eating something. I thought about finishing the box of cereal but I didn't. I am going to today though, since there is only one serving or so left. But I feel that this is definitely a positive step.
Karate tonight! It's my belt test. I'm nervous and excited. Next week I'll hopefully learn something new!
Take care and stay strong girls :)
I'm 5'10" tall and prefer not to say what I weigh, but I hope to lose 5 to 10 lbs (realistic goal. Unrealistic but possibly achievable goal= 16lbs).
I am getting very excited for Christmas break. And nervous for all the food. I will be running more by then though and will just try to not eat more than I can burn off. I'm scared about trying to count calories.
I got a new day, new plan. Just don't go over budget and be honest with calorie counts and I'll still reach my goal, just a little later than I hoped. Think of calories under as bonus, a tiny step closer to goal. It's ok to have some days with no extra deficit. Trying to make up for binges by not eating only leads to a vicious cycle, so just keep control, eat to budget when you have to and be strong enough to pick yourself up and start over.
Last night, at about 11 I started getting a little hungry again. Not too bad, but enough that I could justify eating something. I thought about finishing the box of cereal but I didn't. I am going to today though, since there is only one serving or so left. But I feel that this is definitely a positive step.
Karate tonight! It's my belt test. I'm nervous and excited. Next week I'll hopefully learn something new!
Take care and stay strong girls :)
No comments:
Post a Comment