14 November 2011

Freakish body

I binged today, for the first time in a long time. I don't want to go back to how I used to be! I like being healthy! It wasn't as bad as it could have been though. I think. I will just try to do better tomorrow.
(Goals: eat only at the table, not in secret. 500 cal/meal.)
I think my protein and fat (and possibly other nutrients) have been low lately. I will try to be better about taking my multivitamins and watching my intakes in ways other than calories.
It might have been stress too, I had a test today and was so so so nervous! I think I did alright though, definitely a pass, but hopefully much better than a pass.
This weekend was a bit of an obsessing over numbers fest. I hope I am not falling into new unhealthy habits.

I also hurt my knee running this weekend. It just feels a little strained, so I think I'll take it a bit easier this week and reduce my mileage. Hopefully, I'll make it to 10 km this week (I already did 4 on Sunday) but I'll have to see how the knee feels. I'm also getting ready for my belt test in karate. It should hopefully be next week.

In the midst of all the calorie/weight/deficit freaking out this weekend, I measured my height. I grew half an inch since last time I checked!! So now I'm 5' 10" or 177.5 cm tall. And it means my BMI is lower and I'm a few pounds closer to my goal! (because my goal is based on BMI). I'm kinda excited because this means I'm still growing. But at the same time, I want to try to eat healthier so maybe I'll grow some more. Maybe I'll reach 6 feet someday :) But probably not, as I'm already 20 and apparently girls stop growing at around age 18. Yay for freakish bodies! At least it's freakish in a good way this time.
Well I am off to ice my knee and go to bed.
Goodnight everybody xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment