Do you workout? How many times a week?
Yep, karate classes twice a week (and I practice on my own a few times too) and running 4 times a week. I also just try to fit in exercise anywhere I can, like walking places, taking the stairs.
Roommates=crazy. Again. It's so dirty. It smells. Iamgoingcrazy. That is all.
Last night there was a fire alarm and campus security checked everyone before letting us back in. They were looking for someone. So we had to wait outside for almost an hour at about 1 am. I had taken stuff to help me sleep and my roommate almost couldn't wake me up. My bedroom door was locked. Anyway, I am basically exhausted at the moment. And I have a report to write but I can't because I can't focus with it so messy.
I'm just so frustrated about this whole situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment