20 November 2011

Epic screw up

I don't really like the word "epic". But that was really the only way to describe my binge. If I binge again next week I'm going to seriously rethink this whole plan and figure out why I'm doing this. I think it just might be because the food is here (example: I used to binge on peanut butter and cereal, and have had access to that food). I'm not going to buy any more after the box is done.
I'll probably go into more detail tomorrow, when I post my intake for the week. But basically I no longer have an extra deficit for the week (I'm on track to lose all the weight by may, at 1/2 lb per week). So today, I'm going to be eating nearly nothing; It'll probably seem like a lot to someone who always does this, but for me, it's extreme. Hopefully my total calories will be around 400, but I might exercise so that might change to 600, for an overall deficit today of 1200 (or 1100 if I don't exercise/eat extra). That will put me, not at my goal for the week (1750 under), but at where I was before yesterday. I'll try again next week for the goal. I probably would have reached it had I not hurt my knee, and had I been able to exercise.
Might post again today, depending how things go.
Wish me luck, and take care xo

No comments:

Post a Comment