24 November 2011

Day 2 and blood donation?

Day 2: What is your main reason for wanting to lose weight? (Be honest.)

I want to be a faster runner. And I want to look good and feel good about myself.

I tried to give blood today, but my hemoglobin tested 114g/L. They won't let you donate if you're below 125 and last time I first tested 90 and second tested 133. This time, I first tested 114 and second 102. I have a doctor's appointment when I go home for Christmas. Not quite sure what to make of this yet, but when I texted my mom to tell her what happened and to say they recommended talking to a doctor or getting tested, she texted me back in like 5 minutes saying I had an appointment 9:30 the Monday I get back home for Christmas. I only finish exams the Friday night.

I am thinking that I need to be more careful about what I eat and this could be why I've been bingeing. Guess I should try to actually take my multivitamins. (New Goal=multivitamin every day for the next 7 days?)

I have been feeling tired, but thought that was because I hadn't been sleeping lately...

A few friends want to go out to dinner tonight and after that we would go to a thesis talk by some of our professors to help us decide if we want to do a thesis and what we should do for it. I am trying to have low calories today, after mini-bingeing twice yesterday (not sure if I wrote about those or not). If  I stick to my plan, I am 500 below budget (after yesterday I am almost 200 over for the week). So that evens out nicely and I might even be able to have a decent deficit for this week.

I woke up early last night (3 am) and proceeded to spend an hour and a half researching weight loss related stuff and an hour watching my favourite kid's show on tv (there happens to be two half hour episodes on at 4 am). Stupid food related anxiety.

Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment